Jabulani Safari Lodge two nights from R7 800 pps - self drive
Jabulani Safari is a luxurious lodge within the private Kapama Game Reserve, part of the Greater National Kruger Park. The spacious suites feature a wooden deck with plunge pool, a seating area with fireplace and an open-plan bathroom with glass-enclosed shower. Meals are served in the open-plan dining room or on the wooden deck, overlooking a dry river bed. Private dinners can also be arranged.
* Two nights' accommodation in a private suite with a private plunge pool
* A sundowner and sunset experience with the Jabulani herd, with house branded drinks
* Two game drives a day
* Brunch, sundowner snacks and dinner, as well as coffee, tea and water
* Return road transfers between Jabulani and Hoedspruit Eastgate (HDS) Airport for fly-in guests
* Excludes flights, transfers, meals and drinks not specified, optional elephant interaction experience and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above.
Get a Quote
Interested in this package? Fill out the form and we'll get you a quote in no time →
Glamping in beautiful Locations in South Africa
Are you looking for family fun in nature , adventure or romance ?There is nothing that connects you more intensely with nature,local products and authentic South African farm life, while enjoying all the comforts of home than a fully-equipped tent at the most beautiful spots in the country.
Camps Bay Retreat for 2 nights from R1800* pps - self drive
Camps Bay Retreat
4 Star AVANI Victoria Falls Resort, Zambia for 3 nights from R9 710* pps
AVANI Victoria Falls Resort